CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL LAW
- Off-Shore Companies.
- Preparation of contracts of any kind, including sales purchases, construction, manufacturing, leasing, among others.
- Distribution Agreements, Exclusivity and Franchises.
- Estate Planning.
- Private Foundations and Trusts.
- Application and Obtaining Temporary Visitors Visas and Residence Permits.
- Work Permit for Foreign Personnel.
- Contracts in General.
- Acquisition of Properties.
- Development of Residential and Commercial Projects.
- Horizontal Property Regime.
- Zoning and Segregation.
LITIGATION AND ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Processes Civil, Criminal, Commercial, Maritime, Intellectual Property and Family.
- Commercial Dispute Negotiations.
- Conciliation and Arbitration.
- Enforcement of Foreign Judgments (” Exequatur).
- Public Tenders.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
- Registration of Trademarks and Trade Names.
- Register of Patents and Trials of Opposition.
- Register of Ships (“Flag”).
- Naval Mortgages.
CORPORATE FINANCE AND SECURITIES
- Constitution, banks or financial establishments.
- Private or Public Offerings of Securities.
- Financial Asset Securitizations.
- Financial Leasing (” Leasing “).
- Public Offerings Stock Purchase (“OPA”).
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Internal Regulations.
- Collective Bargaining Agreements.